Thursday 27 March 2014

Exclusive interviwe With Mr. Eze Chirock On His Birthday [photos]

Full Names : EZE CHIROCK CHIEBUKA

Qun : What Would You Love To Become In Future? 

Ans : I Would Love To Become An Actor And A Comedian..

Qun : What If You Never Become One What You Become?

Ans : That Would Be A Rapper Or Dancer...

Qun : Tell Us More About Yourself....

Ans : Well Am From A Family Of SIX(6), I Have Two(2) Elder Brothers, And A Elder Sister With Two(2) Siblings, I'm The Fourth(4th) Born In My Family....

Qun : Tell Us About Your Education Background.

Ans : I Attended OURLADYOFFATIMA NUR & PRIMARY SCHOOL, Then I Attended AKOKA JUNIOUR HIGH SCHOOL [SHOMOLU BARIGA], Which I Am Finally Attending ELITE COLLEGE Now....

Qun : So Tell Us What You Are Planning On Right Now To Lay A Solid Foundation For Your Future..

Ans : Am Always Using My Easier Time To Bring Up My Acting Career. Any Little Action I That Comes Up I Take It As Acting And Also In My Comedy Line As Been In Me Right From Birth Then When I Was Small I'm Used To Funny Stuff Up To This Very Moment And I Also Watch Funny Movies/Videos To Bring Up My Comedy Career.

Qun : If You Are Giving An Opportunity To Change Anything In The World What Would It Be?

Ans : Em Em I Will Change The Economy Around Me And In The World So That People Too Can Be Like Me To 'Acquire To Inspire What Will Not Expire' And That My Dream.

Qun :If You Were Giving A Great Opportunity To Be Like A Celebrity who would that be?

Ans : hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... that would be in dance  MICHAEL JACKSON while in comedy Ayo Richard Makun (AY).....  

get the photos after the cut










2 comments: